Delivery and installation of boilers using various biomass for fuel (bales of straw, straw pellets, sunflower husk pellets and other raw materials), which can meet the individual needs of the customer in terms of capacity, temperature, pressure, fuel, standards for emissions and automation.
INEA ENERGY offers the full range of boilers of the Danish company Justsen Energiteknik A/S:
- Hot water boilers
- Saturated steam boilers
- Superheated steam boilers
- Boilers for electricity generation based on the ORC method with thermal oil up to 285 ⁰C or hot water under high pressure up to 21.0 bar (g), etc.
The JUE-HHF boilers have been installed several in large scale industrial facilities around the world. The counter-current design of the grate and combustion chamber is ideal for wet wood chips with up to 55% moisture based on the total weight. As standard the boilers are equipped with compressed air cleaning for boiler tubes and ceramic tiles. To allow a wider range of fuel moisture, the boilers can be equipped with combustion air preheating increase the allowable fuel moisture and flue gas recirculation to cool down the combustion when the boilers are operating in the lower end of the fuel moisture spectrum. Ash riddling system to remove grate fall-through is optional.
HOT WATER BOILER TYPE JUE-HHF
Capacity up to 10 MW. Designed for versatility as the combustion system can be adapted for all types of biomass fuels. The boiler consists of a grate/radiation section with a horizontal convection drum. Vertical flue gas economizer is optional.
- Capacity: 0.5 – 10.0 MW
- Pressure classes: 8.0 / 12.0 / 16.0 / 19.5 / 21.0 bar(g)
- Grate: Water-cooled – counter-current
- Convection part: 2 horizontal flue gas tube passes
- Fuel: All types of biomass
- Flow temperature: 115 – 190 ⁰C
- Radiation part: Horizontal flue gas pass
- Economizer: Optional: external 2-pass
Hot water boiler model JUE-MMV
ARGUS Standardized Hot Water Boilers
FLEX HOT WATER BOILER LINE
The ARGUS Flex boiler range is available in three different executions, depending on the fuel used:
- Standard execution: wood pellets/briquettes and dry granulated wood waste
- Ceramic execution: wet wood chips and bark
- Straw execution: cutted/shredded straw and miscanthus
- Capacity: 0.3 – 5.4 MW
- Fuel: All types of biomass
The ARGUS Flex boilers have been installed all around the world. As standard the boilers are equipped with compressed air cleaning for boiler tubes. Ash riddling system to remove grate fall-through is optional.
Low pressure boiler model JUE-MMD
Biomass boilers are one of the good options for switching to energy production, be it heat or electricity, or a combination of both, avoiding standard fossil fuels and using renewable energy. Unlike the other 3 RES technologies, biomass is not affected by the sun, wind or the amount of water and can be used 24/7 all year round, supplying electricity and heat to factories and homes. They are suitable for large hotels, greenhouses, heating plants, heating of municipal and government buildings – hospitals, schools, administrative buildings. For implementation in industries such as breweries, oil mills, factories for the production of ethanol, paper, wood panels, etc.